There’s a lot of great beards out there: Chris Hemsworth, Idris Elba, Tom Hardy, just to name a few. But there’s much more to a beard than the fashion statement.
A great beard requires proper grooming! Here are five ways to enhance your beard:
- Pruning is essential to a well-groomed beard, so invest in a quality trimmer like the Philips Beardtrimmer 3000 with settings that are easy to select and lock-in.
- For areas where you require a razor, use a pre-shave oil like Jack Black Beard Lube that both protects and moisturizes. Combat razor bumps and ingrown hairs with Jack Black Bump Fix which will also help prevent new ones from forming.
- Don’t forget to exfoliate. Use a brush or comb to scrub your face under your beard to get rid of dry skin.
- Shampoo your beard regularly, especially in the early stages of growth when skin is especially itchy. Follow with a conditioner to moisturize both your beard and the skin underneath.
- Lastly, don't wait until your beard gets out of control! Trim and maintain weekly because if it gets too long, it becomes much harder to trim properly.